Full-Time Mad Scientist
This 30-35 hour per week position begins as soon as possible. The workday is generally weekdays from 10AM to 4:30PM with some weekend work.
The primary duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting educational and entertaining science presentations before groups of children (ie. making slime, launching rockets, conducting fun chemical reactions, etc).
• Managing inventory and re-stocking/preparing science equipment.
• General office work: helping with training, making class lists, answering emails, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree, experience working with children
• Outgoing personality
• Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle
• Current and Valid Child Abuse Registry Check, Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Persons Search (if hired)
This position starts at $20/hour (weekend pay starts at $30/hr).
No Closing Date:
We will continue accepting resumes until the position is filled.